If your transaction was declined, chances are your bank or credit card company is just trying to protect you. When unauthorized activity is suspected, a series of fraud protection services are activated. The result? Sometimes "good" orders are rejected. It's a source of frustration that comes with the times.
Please make sure that the details you enter precisely matches the billing information on file with your payment method. This includes your name, address, phone number, and email.
Avoid Common Errors....
Any one of these would have prevented your order from being approved:
- You entered a typo in the online form (or it didn't perfectly match-up to your account)
- Your credit card is expired
- You’ve reached your credit card limit
- There are not enough funds to cover your purchase
- Unusual spending activity was detected
- Multiple purchases were made in a short span of time
- You’re on a road trip or out of the country
- A recent “Hold” was placed during a hotel or travel stay
- Your credit card account is On Hold due to inactivity
Lastly, it is possible that your bank or credit card company had a technical issue that interrupted their service. There's no way to associate a declined order with this issue. But when it happens, there's really nothing to do but try again with a different payment method.
If you believe your order was declined in error, contact us.
We understand how inconvenient and frustrating it can be to place an order that does not go through.
Our team is constantly working on ways to improve the process and our communications around it.